INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
(natural persons, reference persons in the context of legal persons or partnerships)
Pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) and in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) we inform you that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Data Controller
The data controller is Koenig Metall GT S.r.l. in the person of the legal representative, who is the owner of the relationship established with you or with the company with which you have stable relations, and which by virtue of this has received the communication of your data during the contractual or pre-contractual negotiations. (hereinafter also referred to as “the Company” or “the Owner”).
2. Subject of the processing
According to the art. 4.1 of the GDPR, “personal data” is “any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (“interested”). Therefore, pursuant to this information, “Data” means the personal data and contact details of natural persons treated by the Company for the stipulation and execution of the contractual relationship, including those of the Customer / Supplier natural person, of the legal representative of the Customer / Supplier legal person (who signs the contract in the name and on behalf of the latter), as well as of the employees and / or consultants involved by the Customer / Supplier in the activities referred to in the contract. Personal data concerning the natural persons involved in the execution of the contract and relating to the contractual relationship may also be processed. In the latter case, the source from which the data originates is the Customer / Supplier.
Given the above, we treat exclusively your personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, company name, tax code, VAT number, email address, postal address, telephone number) as communicated on the occasion of the report referred to in sub 1.
3. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data is processed:
A) Even without your express consent, to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from existing relationships with you or with the company in whose organization you are inserted.
B) Only following a specific and distinct consent on your part, which is absolutely optional, your personal data may be used to achieve effective management of commercial relations, also through independent processing operations with respect to the fulfillment of the specific and contingent contractual obligations. To be able to have a wider contact with you and keep your name in our files even after the execution of a single contract has been exhausted, we ask you to give us your consent to the processing of personal data: We guarantee that it will be our care not to abuse it. With the exception of the hypotheses considered in the present informative, we will not transfer to anyone the possibility to use the information of contact that you will want to furnish us.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of providing data
You are completely free to allow us or not to process your personal data. However, failure to provide such data may make it impossible to achieve the purposes indicated in letter B) of the previous point. Furthermore, failure to provide all data that cannot be traced back to legal or contractual obligations will be evaluated from time to time by the undersigned and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance of the data requested with respect to the management of the commercial relationship.
5. Processing methods – Data retention time
Your personal data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee their logical and physical security and confidentiality and may be carried out using manual, computerized and telematic tools designed to store, transmit and share the data.
We will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter A), or, if shorter, from obtaining your consent for the purposes referred to in point 2 letter B).
6. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible to:
— employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as appointees and / or internal processors;
— owner, employees and collaborators of Studio Dott. Rag. Giorgio Adeodato Norcia – Piazza S. Giovanni Decollato, 2a – 05100 Terni (TR), who will work as the person responsible for the processing of personal data for aspects related to business consultancy in favor of our Company;
— shareholders, employees and collaborators of Datacen S.r.l. – Via Luigi Corradi 3 – 05100 Terni (TR), the designated company in charge of processing personal data for the assistance and maintenance of our company computer system;
— members, employees and collaborators of Polo Informatico S.r.l. – Via Curio Fornaci 12 – 05100 Terni (TR), the designated company in charge of processing personal data for certain aspects concerning the assistance and maintenance of our company management system.
7. Communication of data
Without your specific consent, your data may be communicated for the purposes of point 2 letter A) to:
- • consultants appointed by the Data Controller who need to process Personal Data for the performance of their duties, in execution of the contract concluded, in accordance with the consent given by you or in fulfillment of a specific interest of the Data Controller;
- to third parties who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, providing specific services as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 GDPR. For updated information on the names and relative references of the Data Processors, you may contact the Company at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and organizations (national and foreign), in accordance with the provisions of the law and subject to a formal legitimate request by such subjects.
With your consent the data may be communicated to our partners exclusively to achieve an effective management of the ongoing commercial relationships with the Company..
Your Personal Data is currently stored on servers located at the Company’s headquarters. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties other than those indicated above, nor widespread.
8. Rights of the interested party
You have the rights set forth in articles 15 and following. GDPR and precisely the rights to:
- obtain: confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, as well as the indication: a) of the categories and the origin of the personal data processed; b) the purposes of the processing and the data retention period, or the criteria for determining this period; c) he occurrence of hypotheses in which there are automated treatments, aimed at evaluating your personal aspects (eg life or consumption preferences, interests, behavior, work performance), also receiving exhaustive information on the logical modality of the treatment and on its consequences for you;
- obtain: a) the updating, rectification, cancellation, limitation of the processing pursuant to art. 18 GDPR; b) the attestation that the aforementioned operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if there is a legitimate interest of the data controller; b) at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing purposes.
- you also have the right, within the limits of the art. 20 GDPR, to the portability of your data, ie the right that they be transmitted to another data controller;
Your rights are, however, subject to the limitations set forth in art. 2-undecies of the Privacy Code (eg for the purpose of crime prevention, justice and defense of the State) but you still have the right to contact the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data and to appeal to the courts.
9. Mode of exercise of rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
— a registered letter a.r. to the contact address of the Company, as specified below;
— an e-mail to email@example.com.
10. Contact details of the data controller
The Data Controller is Koenig Metall GT Srl, Via L. Casale, 6 – 05100 Terni.